Thursday, February 20, 2014

Department of Homeland Security Rips Away Children and Husband From American Mother

Dear readers,

I would like you to watch how the largest Spanish television network aired my story of how the Department of Homeland Security has ripped apart my family.

Please pass this story on to your friend and family.  Please email your State Senator to help me get an appointment to see Jeh Johnson, the Secretary of Homeland Security and Eric Holder, the U.S. Attorney General.  Senator list is here: Contact Your U.S. Senator


Special thanks to Michael FX of New Zealand for adding the subtitles and Jerry in Washington State for translating the clip.

1 comment:

  1. Great coverage. We continue to pray for you all in this difficult situation. I hope you have a wonderful time together next month for the birthday party.

    ReplyDelete