Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Arrived in Zacatecas!

   I've arrived safely in Zacatecas, exhausted & elated at the same time. Such an amazing feeling to be able to hold my children tightly and the security of being in Rafael's arms! It makes 4 airports & 15 hours of traveling throughout the night worthwhile.
I was able to catch up on some much needed rest while the girls were napping, then we got the party started. We took Maya to pick out her pinata, she helped me bake & decorate her cake, and daddy took her for a date while I wrapped presents. A big Thank You to our friends and family who sent gifts for her! It was a very special connection to home and those she misses. 
   When all of Rafael´s siblings arrived with their spouses and children we had a full house! Can you believe it, 12 cousins (under the age of 11yrs old) and no fighting! It was especially fun to watch Maya ¨holding court¨ over her cousins who complied as she turn them into cats, dogs, mommy´s or daddy´s with a wave of her magic scepter. 
   To be surrounded by so much love & family was emotionally overwhelming for me, but made the day perfect.   



  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment