Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Special Visitors


Thanks be to God! Good news! My mother in law (God bless her) is going to bring my babies home and stay here to take care of them for a couple of months!!!!! This means, not ONLY do I get to see my children everyday, but that they will be cared for in our home, by their grandma!!! I am SOOOOO excited I could scream! and am in tears of "joy" as I tell Maya, "happy tears".
 Now if I could just get my loving, adorable husband here!...... but everything in due time....

I (with much help) bought them one way tickets, because who knows what will happen in the next few months so lets not over plan. They arrive May 10th! What a wonderful Mother's Day I will have!

Pulling Maya out of kindergarten 6 weeks early, requires some home-schooling for her here in the USA, but I'm very excited to tag team with my mother n law to develop her education in both Spanish and English! I've always wanted to homeschool my children, because I so appreciated my homeschooled education, but never, until now, felt I was motivated or disciplined enough to do so.
I seriously have never been so motivated to make every moment with my children count as now! Not just in their "education" but in their development as a people & women.. I am so grateful, for this time which I have never recognized before as a parent, and I thank God for that recognition.





No comments:

Post a Comment